Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Biggest Challenge in Learning English

            For my biggest challenge in learning English is I don't have enough vocabulary so I couldn't speak smoothly and also can not use English  very well. I sometimes can not use the right words to describe things . Even I learned  new vocabularies  but i don't use them often and I will lose them very quickly. Another challenge for me is I  don't have full English environment. Even though I know and need to speak English more but when I  am  in Taiwan I couldn't. This problem is the  reason why I  came to America .







 

      


   http://www.ef.com/myef/evaluations/Evaluations/Questionnaire.aspx?DATA=__SID%3dTWI128659%26__RURL%3dhttp%3a%2f%2fmy.ef.com%2fLayouts%2fILab%2fILab.aspx%3fMenuCode%3dFirst











http://vocabulary-online.com/index.htm


http://studioclassroom.com/ts/h_ts_act_sc.php


How can I overcome the challenge?

 I will try to speak English all the time even with my classmates who is from Taiwan. I will make more oglethorpe students to make me in full English environment. I have to know more vocabularyies  to describe one thing and alway use the different words to say to improve myself to remember the new vocabularies.

6 comments:

  1. I agree with your point,totally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it's Misaki. My vocabularies also poor :( Let's sturdy :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita.

    Just a note: vocabulary is always singular. Words can be plural, but not vocabulary. Alright, I agree making friends with Oglethorpe students is a great idea. When you take the Vart questionnaire, let me know what your modality is! I want to help you learn better!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily ,finlly i can use it .
      here is my VARK TEST
      Visual: 10
      Aural: 12
      Read/Write: 9
      Kinesthetic: 6

      Delete
  4. Anitathats is great, i think that your english i so good, meybe you finish this curse before time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,

    First of all you are not alone. This is the biggest problem for all English learners.

    If you count the number of words that you know today and write them down as a list. You will be amazed! It will be much more than you think!. If you knew so many words, What is stopping you from speaking fluently. May be, the method that you are using doesn't use your full ability like Picturing skills, subconscious mind engagement etc.

    Hence If you want to improve English, You must say

    No to Grammar rules!
    No to Vocabulary List!
    No to traditional method!

    To find more, Please visit http://www.IPCEcircle.com

    Thanks
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete